1) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
Kind of, its not your everyday relationship, but its quite serious.
2) What was your dream growing up?
I dont really recall. Think I wanted to be a rockstar or primeminister but later figured both involved communicating with people and dropped out of the race.
3) What talent do you wish you had?
Social skills would be nice and I wish I could play some instrument
4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
In a bar, beer certainly. Im not into all the fancy youngpersons drinks.
5) Favorite vegetable?
I reckon the EU should ban them all to fight off the vegetarian terrorist plaque.
6) What was the last book you read?
A biography about Bruce Springsteen...at the moment Im doing a very jolly thing about the propaganda strategies of the nazi party in the thirties.
7) What zodiac sign are you?
Hmmm. In danish its scales...dont recall the name for it in english.
8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
Nothing to explain, aint got them.
9) Worst Habit?
Oh geez theres loads...I smoke, sleep incredibly odd and uneven hours, im vindictive and manipulate and all sorts like that.
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
What? Thats completely unrealistic. I would section myself as Id obviously be hallucinating.
But well...if you stood outthere in the rain, cold and lonely, freezing and afraid of the dark...i´d of course speed up the sportscar and shoot past.
11) What is your favorite sport?
Football closely followed by cycling.
12) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
I would take the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone...amusing myself by making you scream loud enough to attract attention from whoever does elevator thingies...
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Many bad things have happened in my horrible life...hmmm...no, I dont really have that many regrets and I havent been haunted by natural disasters....if you dont count the welsh moving into my house a natural disaster that is.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
16) Do you have any pets?
Countless...at the moment somewhere around 4 cats, Pjusken, her boyfriend, her daughter Freja and Kali.
17) What if i showed up at your house unexpectedly?
Generally not big on this dropping by thing...specially during naps. But if you sneak in, make coffee and light the fire, filled me a bowl of haribo and prepared a good selection of chocolate and marcipanbars...I would probably forgive the intrusion eventually.
18) What was your first impression of me? (hmmm...careful!)
You seemed a bit shy - and very oddly cuddly...shriek. Im terrible with meeting new people, so it kind of overpowers the ability to actually form a decent first impression of others. It all got much less akward very quickly though.
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
I like them and I love the scary effect they have on others...thats why i have several clown outfits bookmarked at a theathre shop.
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I really should add 10kgs of muscles...
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Both. I dont mind doing the crime as long as you do the time...no anyway, probably crime partner in the end.
22) What color eyes do you have?
Brown. Comes with the Aryan race...uhm...or...
23) Ever been arrested?
Yes. For flashing my headlights at someone to warn them about a police speed-razzia - the police in sweden considers that seriously unfair interference...well, actually I managed to babble enough danish at them to be let off the hook - and Im afraid i´ve been law abiding or least too lucky to be caught apart from that.
24) Bottle or can soda?
Bottle. Cans dont burn, plastic does. We should all lend a hand to global warming, I´ve had enough of this bloody rain.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Im in Denmark, i´d give it to the tax office....sigh.
27) What's your favorite place to hang at?
The lounge in front of House or other magnificent contributions to world history.
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
I rarely have any...im a workaholic...but see Q27.
30) Do you swear a lot?
Not really, very well mannered me.
31) Biggest pet peeve?
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
Not really. Some types of affection I can kind of relate to and appreciate - and people for instance doing unexpected nice things ...but as such I consider flying on pink skies with the one and only kind of a pathetic construction that fits the purpose of giving a reason that mustve obviously been lost along the way...or maybe lovebirds are just wired differently.
35) Do you believe in God?
No. There is this and that is it.
Yet again, constructing fantasy about happy endings just to be able to cope with / or even worse control and suppress the process strikes me as idiotic.
36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?